Did you know that any type of dental disease takes a toll on the heart, kidneys, and other organs? Bacteria from the mouth floats around in the blood vessels and enters vital organs.
This bacteria will cause early heart and kidney disease if not treated. Teeth cleaning can be done at any age, even our senior friends. At Flushing Animal Hospital we will provide a full teeth
cleaning for your pet. Your pet's teeth will be scaled with an ultrasonic scaler, polished to help prevent plaque from forming, and finally, flouride will be applied to strengthen the enamel. If
needed, we are able to extract severely diseased teeth. Your pet will be closely monitored while under anesthesia, carefully watching their breathing rate, heart rate, and body temperature. Our teeth
cleaning patients are checked in in the morning and are able to go home later that evening, just as soon as we have made sure they are fully awake.
Prices of Teeth Cleaning Include*:
• Nursing Care and Monitoring
• Pre-Anesthetic Injections and General Anesthesia
• Complimentary Nail Trimming
• Dental Supplies (while here)
• The Teeth Cleaning (Scaling, Polishing, and Fluoride)
• A Day of Hospitalization (Including walks outside in our outdoor dog park for our canine friends, a littler box for out feline friends, and a warm blanket while here)
TEETH CLEANING FOR DOGS UNDER 50# - $180.00*
TEETH CLEANING FOR DOGS 50# - 90# - $206.00*
TEETH CLEANING FOR DOGS OVER 90# - $232.00*
TEETH CLEANING FOR CATS - $130.00*
* Cost of teeth cleaning does not include the pre-surgical exam ($47.00), extractions, antibiotics, or any other procedure not listed above.
We also offer a specific diet plan to help prevent dental disease.
Flushing Animal Hospital & Pet Hotel
6302 W Pierson Rd
Flushing, MI 48433
Phone: (810) 659-1151
Or use our contact form.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Veterinary care by appointment.
**All walk-ins will be subject to a convenience fee of $30.
For after hours emergency care we recommend Great Lakes Pet Emergencies: (989) 752-1960
1221 Tittabawassee Rd Saginaw, MI 48604
Also available is Animal Emergency Hospital:
1148 E Bristol Rd Burton, MI 48529
We accept cash, check*, Visa**, MasterCard**, and Discover**.
*Will only take checks from regular clients, and must be from a local bank.